Are you confident your registered premises and the care the delivered are as safe SAFE as they can be for your residents?
Health and Safety is integral part of any service. In the care sector this includes patients, residents and visitors, which can require complex strategies to ensure the safety of all your occupants and staff.
Are your health and safety processes up to date?
Are they applied consistently?
Do you need help to do this?
Safe-Sure Care Ltd can help you develop your Health and Safety strategies, policies and procedures, so that your staff and residents are kept safe.
As NEBOSH certified Safety and Training Consultants and a members of IOSH with experience in Nursing Management and Health and Safety Management Safe-Sure Care Ltd can provide a variety of services:
Monthly, pre-inspection or 6 monthly management audits with action plans for your team to follow.
Health and Safety documentation:
Reviewing of existing documents or writing of new ones. This will enable you to fulfil the legal obligations of HSE comply with CQC requirements for safe standards.
Policies and Risk Assessments:
- Reviewing of existing policies or writing new ones.
- Auditing of existing risk assessments, generic and clients individual risk assessments.
- Risk assessment writing for generic hazards or for client related hazards.
- Specific risk assessments for your staff, including DSE and pregnant workers assessments.
Health and Safety and Risk Assessment Training:
- Mandatory Health and Safety training, individual sessions or we can assist in planning your induction program, creating a training matrix and planning your training programs for the year.
- Mentoring of staff in performing individual risk assessments for your clients
Accident and Incident investigations:
- A full investigation process following a critical incident or a review of your accidents and incidents to provide a strategy to monitor and reduce these as part of your Clinical Governance processes.
- Training for managerial staff in how to review accidents and incidents, thereby creating opportunities to reduce their occurrences.